Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Getting Started is the hard part :D

Ok - so the thing is still not perfect but I did have an attempt at creating my own blog banner. I still want to do some work with the rest of the template but have decided to go ahead and start putting some stuff onto my blog.


Apart from doing some bits and pieces in Photoshop, I have also just finished a new layout for a friend of mine, becky, and although I was original rather flummoxed at what to do with it, I was really rather pleased with the way it turned out. Here's What I created:

Now if I can just figure out how to put the layout credits up - we'll be cooking on gas LOL.

Oh, and while I remember, you really need to check out Becky's Blog because she has some really cool freebies there just begging to be used.

No comments: