Sunday, November 02, 2008

Instant BOOB Job

This was the second layout I ever created, and it is very memorable for me in more ways than one.

Firstly, the photos were taken at my Mum's 60th birthday party ... and as I hate getting my photo taken, to get so many is, in itself, something of an accomplishment. I liked the photos and thought they captured the fun and games that went on at the party so decided to create the layout. And I had a ball creating it. Just please don't ask me who all the pieces are by as I created this layout ages ago.

The second reason that made this so memorable to me ... it got BANNED!!

I'd posted the layout into my album on a very well-known digital scrap site where I am a member and within 10 minutes of me posting it ... it was removed. The reason ... it may offend some of their members.

Well, this is MY blog and I'll post what I like. So here it is ... the forbidden picture. Think it deserved a ban?

Instant BOOB Job

No comments: